Thursday, May 21, 2009

Need a Gift???

Mother's Day was a hit when we purchased a "Katch Key" for my mom.
Along with a cute new purse. (She is ALWAYS looking for her keys!)
She loved her Katch Key so much, she told all of her friends about it. Well, of course, they all wanted one too. I just ordered some for end of the year teacher gifts and am still deciding which one I want for myself. Any suggestions? I am thinking the Fleur De lis or maybe the Rhinestone Palm Tree.

Actually, I think I need both. One for my purse and one for my pool bag!
Long story short... My mom decided to become a distributor.
She now has a cute-as-can-be-website (Designed by Michelle @ Shabby Creations)


where you can check them out. (Click on the link below)



  • A Katch Key is functional Bling for your Bag.
  • A Katch Key is a super strong magnet that you attach to your purse.
  • The the outside magnet is BLING & the magnet inside your purse holds your keys so you are never digging through your purse looking for your keys again.
  • The magnet will not harm your credit cards (if kept in a wallet) or keyless entry remotes.
  • A Katch Key would also work great on a pool, beach or travel bag, jacket or scarf.
  • There are lots of great designs to choose from.
Let me know what you think. I love this idea for Teacher's gifts.
I ordered a Silver Heart & a Fleur De Lis for the teachers.

1 comments:

Amy @MoMomma said...

Ohhh too cool Destiny! One of the ladies in my ward had one of these and they were Sooo cute! I'm going to have to get one for sure :) First I'll have to decide on a design...

Halloween 2008