


(Bode was having too much fun to pose for a picture.)





...lots of helpers to test out the new shelves.
And finally Lake Powell!

Rainbow Bridge

Bode - the water skiier!
Well worth the $5 I had to pay him just to try it.
And Ryder in his life jacket... this was priceless!
We are already knee deep into fall with homework, carpools, London's football schedule and I have a HUGE box of peaches the peel and make into jam. Also, the slew of October birthdays is about to hit so I must start shopping & shipping soon. (You know who you are!)

London #15
Bode - 1st day of kindergarten. With his gingerbread man project.

Ready or not... here he comes!
Ryder's first day of preschool - ever! He's not even 3 yet! His carpool is the cutest thing ever!
IKE UPDATE:
Tony & Monique were hit by Ike and have been without power for over a week. Their home was relatively unharmed and they consider themselves blessed. They expect to have power again maybe Thursday or Friday. That will be 2 weeks! Thank heavens for the council we have given to prepare for emergencies! Their generator has saved them and has helped others too. I told Tony to just move here and avoid all that hurricane stress in the future. I don't think he's taking me up on it though.
(Speaking of preparing... I gotta hit the case lot sales this week and restock my food storage.)












4 comments:
That is a great picture of the fam. by Rainbow bridge. Makes me miss Utah so much. Impressive, Bode water skiing. Blog makeover....I can switch you out to one of my pre-made designs quick and easy, but for a custom look and color, I might have to hold off just until I catch up. Just got called to RS presidency...I know, I know...I am NOT RS Presidency material. They must be desperate. I have this marathon coming up, a house hunting trip, and so on and so on.
My head is spinning. Anyways, I have a Halloween design???? Happy Anniversary!
Wow...that sounds like a fun summer to me! I'm so impressed with Bode...definitely worth $5! We have got to get together...we are closing on our house Oct 6 and are packing up that week and heading out the next! AHHHH!!! GNO is needed!
I'm so excited you are back in the land of blog. Not that i don't really love Angel Moroni, but I was kinda getting sick of seeing him!! HAHA. You guys sound like you had a fabulous summer. You did more in a summer than we do in 5 years!:) Hope you guys were able to do something fun on your anniversary. It was great seeing you the other day! I miss US!
I love your blog Destiny. It was so good to see you all for the wedding. You have such a beautiful family. Great pictures...it looks like you had lots of fun!
Post a Comment