Ok - Amy tagged me. What better things do I have to do than blog at 1:30 a.m.???? Actually it's only 12:30 (fall-back) so I am good. The curse of being a night owl - I can't resist!
8 Things About ME...
Favorite TV Shows:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Brother's & Sister's
3. The Amazing Race
4. Private Practice
5. LA Ink
6. Boston Legal
7. Lipstick Jungle
8. Any Trashy Reality Competition Shows - I know, I know - It's embarrassing.
(ie: Ultimate Coyote Ugly Search, Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader Try-Out)
Favorite Restaurants:
1. Market Street Grill
2. Carver's
3. Cafe Rio
4. Porcupine Grill
5. Red Rock
6. Main Street Pizza & Pasta (in Park City)
7. Zuppa's
8. Kneader's
8 Things I did yesterday: today/yesterday or yesterday/the other day???
1. Went to London's Football Game! Yeh, he won!
2. Ate Kneader's & some of my kids Halloween candy
3. Paid a babysitter.
4. Bought a birthday gift.
5. Bought two shopping carts of groceries. (I haven't been to the store for like a month!)
6. Took Angie her purse she left here yesterday/the other day.
7. Went to dinner (Iggy's) and a movie (Eagle Eye) with friends & our hubbys.
8. Paid a babysitter - again.
8 Things I look forward to:
1. Fitting into my old jeans.
2. Getting my house in order - it is a complete wreck!
3. Un-Interrupted Sleep (Someday)
4. Standing in line for hours & hours to vote. Because I am such a dedicated and patriotic American.
5. Nap time (for Macey & Ryder)
6. Tomorrow to be over with.
7. Selling our Expedition. Anyone?????
8. Girl's Night Out
... and one more #9: Macey to have enough hair for lil' piggies.
8 Things I love about fall:
1. Decorating &/or Carving Pumpkins
2. Fall Back (Time Change)
3. Eating Pumpkin Anything
4. Making Soup & More Soup
5. The Smell of Rain.
6. The Beautiful Fall Leaves
7. Our Annual Neighborhood Couples Party
8. Gremmies Football!!!!
8 Wishes:
1. 20 pounds - GONE!
2. A Regular Cleaning Lady
3. More Patience and Less Yelling (me)
4. To Concentrate on the Important Things
5. New Laundry Room/Mud Room
6. A Self Motivated, Potty-Trained 3 Year Old
7. Stress-Free Husband
8. That I could bubble wrap my kids so nothing bad will ever happen to them.
8 Tags: (this means you have to do this now)
1. Aubrey
2. Jeanette - as soon as you learn how to post ;)
3. Michelle
4. Emily P.
5. Jessica M.
6. Amanda C.
7. Sarah D.
8. April D.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Tag - I'm IT!
Posted by Sticks and Stones at 1:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
I love reading peoples tags!! And i love that someone else loves Boston legal too!! By far, my favorite!! So does Jeanette have a blog now????
She just set it up & is learning how to post - apparently. I told her we are anxiously waiting!!!
Post a Comment