Sunday, November 2, 2008

Little Monsters!!!!



Halloween is finally over. I am not one for scary stuff so I am usually glad to see it go.

Carter & I went to see The Odessey Dance "THRILLER". It was awesome. We both enjoyed it. A little scary but luckily I had a big strong arm to squeeze. (I was sad I forgot my camera, otherwise I would show you some of the creepy wondering zombies.)

Although I like the goofy & funny costumes a lot. This year my kids actually got to be exactly what THEY wanted...



London - SLASH (from Guns N Roses &/or Guitar Hero for you young bucks)

Totally his idea and his creation. I did make the sweet pleather vest. It cost me a whole $2.80 to make! What a "screamin" deal! We bought the wig, chain and the hat, the rest we just had on hand. His costume was about $20 total. (& For sure it will get used again.)

Bode - Iron Man. After I said NO to the 45$ Iron Man costume and settled for a goofy, yet overpriced Spiderman Venom costume, I found IRON MAN at HARMONs of all places. For a whopping $11.88! Lucky kid got 2 costumes this year. He was pleased as punch to be Iron Man & now he has 2 more super hero dress-ups. Thanks Bob & Randy! (I heart Harmons even more now!)

Ryder - Was a JEDI! Those Jedi robes I made 3 Halloweens ago have been well worth their weight in gold. Perfect for him since he changes his mind every five minutes and will only wear the costume for four.

Little Macey was just CUTE for Halloween. That isn't hard and didn't cost us a dime! Good Girl!

I was boring and didn't dress up. We had 2 funerals in our ward this week so the Trunk Or Treat was cancelled. Carter looked tough wearing tattoo sleeves and temporary tattoos on his neck. Hubba Hubba!

We had fun, I'm glad it's over. Time to put it all away. I can't believe they were playing Christmas Music at Walmart on Saturday!

I hope you enjoyed the slideshow of the festivities!

6 comments:

Erynn Marie said...

Slash, huh? That. Is. Awesome!

Michelle Baird Designs said...

Too cute. Slash is sooo funny. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

Julie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that he was SLASH!! ROCK ON!!!! And you are little miss crafty making your kids costumes... If I was told I had to make my kids costumes, they would probably all just wear loin cloths or something! That would be quite frightening! I'm proud to say I have a crafty, talented friend!

Jessica & K.C. said...

I am so happy you put these up. Looks like your Halloween was so much fun. The slash costume is so great! Everyone looks cute and yes, Macey is CUTE!!

Lisa P. said...

First of all I'm totally impressed you can make costumes. Secondly you have some very cute creative kids:)

colemereclan said...

Your kids looked darling. I'm totally with you. I'm glad when the month of October is over. I'm not into Halloween either but listening to Christmas music the day after is a bit much.

Halloween 2008