Monday, July 7, 2008

More Pictures...

Here she is... our Little Lady!
She is in her official 4th of July outfit. I told you I am totally smitten! Wouldn't you be??? She is the only one not old enough to send to time-out. ;)

The big boys put Macey in a laundry basket or I should say "Manger". That is what Bode called it anyway. She was outside on a blanket and next thing I knew they found a laundry basket and had her in it. This is only the beginning of what they will do to their sister, I am sure. She didn't seem to mind. She was smiling and loving every minute of it.

London had a Baseball game on the 4th and Grant and Edie came to watch. He also had a double header on the 5th. I was not about to drag all the kids to that one, good thing I found a last minute sitter!
London, at bat. This kid is intense. I don't know where he gets it! (Joke! Isn't it obvious???)He loves all this baseball stuff. His team won 1st place in the District Tournament and lost their first game in the State Tournament to Bingham. 5-6 in extra innings. They are really good, we hope to play them again tonight. We then dominated the next 2 games. We play again tonight and if we win, we have a game right afterwards. Babysitter for sure!
Backyard Makeover...
We are almost finished with the backyard. (WE? Really Carter is doing it all.) Ryder loved watching the trucks dump dirt and gravel in the driveway. He also loves playing in the rocks we are putting under the tramp. He is dad's helper!
Mimi is holding "Cowgirl Macey". Mimi bought the kids cowboy hats for the 4th of July. We had fun at the game - well I chased Ryder around the ball park for 2 hours... fun??? Then the big kids went to Stadium of Fire with their cousins. They saw Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus and the Blue Man Group. They had a Blast! Carter and I stayed home with the little ones and worked on the back yard. We didn't even go see fireworks. I stayed up til 1 a.m. waiting for them to get home, not looking forward to doing that in their teenage years.


3 comments:

Julie said...

Oh my heck! She is adorable!! She is so so cute! I bet you are having a blast with a girl. Probably time to get going on your next !! Ha Ha!

Michelle Baird Designs said...

She is so cute. I could just eat her up. Good thing you have another girl around the house to maybe push out a little of the boy smell. Sounds like an eventful 4th. Maybe one day we can spend it together.

Jessica & K.C. said...

Oh my goodness! So much time passing by and she is just growing up too fast! She is just beautiful...girls are so sweet! Good thing she has 3 big brothers to look out for her...or torture her...or both:)

Halloween 2008