The boys and their trophy!!!!

We had to beat Riverton twice (since we had come out of the losers bracket and they were still undefeated) to win the state championship.
This was the result of the first game - WE WON!!!!
The second game was tied in the bottom of 5th.
Riverton was HOME team for this game and had last at bat.
Here are my boys in action! London is fast as lightning and can steal bases like no other.
(I am not biased or anything...) Carter is coaching at 3rd base.
It was an intense game but Riverton did it and they are the state champs. Everyone played awesome and had a ton of fun! What a great experience for these kids - of all ages.
Our AWESOME South East Valley All Star PeeWee Team!!!
Way to go boys... 2nd place in State!
We are so proud of you!!!
(London is 3rd from the right in the back row - holding up his trophy).













4 comments:
I've been wondering how the final games went. I think second in state is AWESOME. Besides, at least they beat Riverton at least once, so they knew they could. So much fun. Can't wait for my boys to play.
London,
I am so proud of you! You have a great future ahead of you. This will not be the last time that you battle for a state championship.
I wish I could have been at your game. I am glad that your parents are doing this blog so that I can keep up with you.
Your Dad was a great teammate at Orem High. It is because of him and the other guys in his grade that I am a State Champion today.
I can't wait to see you again. Please show me your trophy when we get together.
Good luck in everything you are doing. You are one of the Stripling Warriors of our day.
Chad Lewis
Great job London and Carter! We were so happy we could come to your State Companionship game.
That is some serious baseball! You were amazing!
lots of love,
Aunt Monique and "the cousins"
What a bummer we missed you. We were at Sea World on Aug. 14. We missed you by 2 days. That would have been crazy if we would have ran into you.
Post a Comment