Except a wee mouse!
This morning, Carter informed me (reluctantly) that he saw a small mouse scurry across the kitchen floor. EEEWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nothing makes me squirm as hearing about a mouse sighting!
Carter watched 'Ratatouille' the other night, with the kids, and might possibly even have a little sympathy for this little mouse. Me on the other hand, I want it out of here. I don't want to see it or touch it, I just want it 'taken care of'. I feel like the mofia hiring a hit man on the little guy. But my hitman may be getting soft on me.
What to do??? I reminded him about Hantavirus but... no luck.
Maybe tomorrow he'll return to my hit man I fell in love with.
And, hopefully soon, No one will be stirring, not even a mouse!












2 comments:
Ew! Yuck! I hate mice! set up the freaking traps! And if Carter won't, I will come do it! Remind him that mice can go ANYWHERE! We had a mice problem when we first moved in! The mice had gnawed a hole in the carpet of one of our stairs and we caught a total of 9!!!!!!!!!! I found mouse poop EVERYWHERE! Including beds! Ok, seriously...YUCK! They can go ANYWHERE! Call me if you need me to unleash my crazy mouse killing skills!
Get a kitty! They'll take care of it for you!
Post a Comment