Friday, April 11, 2008

2 Eyes are better than 4?



Get a good look at Carter in his glasses - for tomorrow he will have Lasik.

I have to admit I will miss Carter in his glasses. The funky way he tilts them and wears the ear pieces high on his head - "Cuz they are more comfortable that way". And of course how he can barely open his eyes after wearing his contacts for just a few hours - that has been a source of a lot of laughs over the years. But best of all is the double decker glasses - with his sunglasses on top of his regular glasses - or sometimes the other way around.

I won't miss... "Have you seen my glasses?" Those things are practically invisible and can be impossible to see even when they are right in front of you, well me anyway. Let's not forget I have bad eyesight too, but I will wait and see how Carter fairs before I go under the laser.


Wish him luck!

0 comments:

Halloween 2008