Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Daddy's Little Tax Deduction

Well here she is, Daddy's Little Tax Deduction! This was the first year we've had to pay any taxes - so yesterday was a painful one. Good thing Macey was born in 2007, every little bit helps!





Macey is almost 4 months old and already has 2 teeth coming in. She is constantly chewing on her fingers - and drooling everywhere. It's a good thing I took the pic in the gray shirt soon after getting her dressed - it didn't take long until the shirt was all wet.



While I am "blogging" this is what Ryder is up to...

Helping himself to more cereal. Thanks to Bosco, the mess was cleaned up in no time!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Destiny- Macey is such a cutie! I can't get over how darling she is!!!! Wow, Ryder and Bosco are good cereal eaters!

Michelle Baird Designs said...

If I am not the mom of the trouble maker, I can laugh. Hehehaha! Good thing for Bosco. That Macey is just too cute.

Halloween 2008