I can't help it. I always like to read the cute blogs best. And music always makes it fun too. No offense to those of you who are keeping it simple. Heaven knows I couldn't even create a blog without moral & tech support from others.
My friend & cousin Michelle totally hooked me up! She got my blog up and running - and very cute I might add. Thanks Michelle! She has her own business doing this for people like me who can't focus long enough on one thing to accomplish anything. Can you come clean my house too? Here is a little plug for her business - you go girl! Check her out if you need blogging help or "cuteness".
www.shabbycreations.blogspot.com
Monday, April 14, 2008
Cute Blogs are Better Blogs
Posted by Sticks and Stones at 3:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
I am so excited to be able to keep up with your family now and see pictures of your cute kids. Thanks for letting me do your blog.
very cute blog. It's good that we can keep in touch this way since life gets so busy.:)
Post a Comment