Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I Love These Things!

I know you are all probably sick of these, but I love 'em!
I always enjoy reading other peoples lists.
I learn a lot about my friends and family & I just think they are fun.
So here is my response to the one my cousin, Chase, sent me tonight...
just incase you like them too.


1. What is your occupation right now? Mom, wife, chef, tutor, housekeeper, dog trainer, accountant, seamstress, laundry maid, decorator, poop wiper & professional "finder" of all things.
2. What color are your socks right now? No socks, just bare feet.
3. What are you listening to right now? Complete and utter silence - other than the hummmm of my pc - thus my addicition to staying up late, it is priceless!
4. What was the last thing that you ate? a slice of BBQ Chicken Pizza at the Jazz Game
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Uhhh... yea... of course.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My babysitter- Maegan.
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? of course
8. How old are you today? Let's see... 2008 minus 1974... 34! (yes, I have to do this everytime someone asks me this question.)
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Probably Basketball - but I have to be doing something else too like laundry or dishes (unless I am out of the house).
10. What is your favorite drink? Sonic Diet Cranberry Limeade
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes, definitely. Currently it is Dark Brown.
12. Favorite food? Fajitas. (Pappasito's to be specific, but anywhere is good.)
13. What is the last movie you watched? Pulp Fiction - the TV version. Even that was brutal.
14. Favorite day of the year? Sunday General Conference - Luckily it comes twice a year.
15. How do you vent anger? Talk to myself, cleaning, write in a journal - which I hope no one EVER reads!
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Cassette player and roller skates (used together of course- that is SO Steeley Dan) or probably a unicorn of some sort.
17. What is your favorite season? Summer - late summer.
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Fresh Cherries - but that is a tough one.
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Absolutely!
20. Who is the most likely to respond? Brinlee
21.Who is least likely to respond? Carter
22. Living arrangements: House, hubby, 4 kids, puppy, & too much "stuff"
23. When was the last time you cried? Probably while teaching relief society??? I don't know.
24. What is on the floor of your closet? Clothes that aren't "dirty" but have been worn. What do you do with those anyway???
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to? April & Michelle (friends & cousins too) and Jess Janc (friend)
26. What did you do last night? Went with Carter, London & Bode to the Jazz game
27. What are you most afraid of? SHARKS! - check this out: http://www.comcast.net/video/playlist/Comcast/949661177/
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Spicy.
29. Favorite dog breed? Goldendoodle for our family, Weimaraner in general.
30. Favorite day of the week? Friday!!
31. How many states have you lived in? 2
32. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds... but I am totally cool with fake ones too. Really, I am.


I would love to see your responses too.
Email them to me or let me know if you post them on your blog.

0 comments:

Halloween 2008